About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, May 13, 2013

Around Me:)

It is such a wonderful day. I feel ecstatic about everything around me. My husband was the first one to wish me - 'Happy Mother's Day'. He believes me to be a responsible mother. I messaged my all friends, and their prompt responses, 'same to you', makes me feel so happy. We had a small celebration for Mother's Day, and my two recent published books.

I took almost 4 years, to make people accept the fact that I am a mother of all the 92 kids at Sphoorti, and I never looked back. Where there is a will, there is a way! I have no regrets.

I have a very hectic week ahead of me. I have so much of work to be completed. My biggest canvas is to be completed, my license, my work for Friday Gurgaon and a surprise - just started with my another book which will take a year's time. I am making a very big canvas, and I have to complete it before my Tanjore Painting classes initiate. It is a great feeling to be busy and just busy!

I have also started marketing my kindle book. This week is dedicated to take the opportunity to market my book - The Fragrance of a Beautiful Life. It's Monday, give a bigger smile to yourself. Start the first day with three things - smile, energy and positivity.

Happy Monday!!