About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Gift for Mother's Day...Kindle Project

Every woman has a mother hidden in her personality. But my kindle project is a gift for my mother and my daughter. I just completed my first independent Kindle Book, and is under the technical verifiication process conducted by Amazon KDP Team.

I would love to share the details of my first Kindle Book on Mother's Day - 12th May 2013, but I will simply end this post with a beautiful quote -

“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us. When trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”

Happy Mother's Day!