About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, May 10, 2013

Latest Write-up in FG - Mother's Day!

My latest write-up in Friday Gurgaon for Mother's Day  -


I was quite upset last night, and my all joint pains aggravated. I revisited some of the happy moments of my life with my mother and daughter, just meditated for few minutes and got back to my work. The mother-daughter-mother is the best relationship or best friendship for any woman. I hope my readers enjoy reading this write-up. You can share with your mother as well.

I feel positive about one thing about myself - I am learning to let it go off. At times, I feel to have short memory loss but it would not work for me. I have to learn to let go off my good or bad memories, like my worn out clothes, or my torn shoes. I will try till I do not succeed. Life lessons are to be learned. I will not strive to get back all the things that life has taken away. Just try to weave a new life for myself. I cannot change others but I can change myself. I will, no matter what, but I WILL! I know my journey is very tough with so many medical problems, but that is the challenge for me.

I have given up makeup for last two months. I do not apply any product on my face other than a kajal and a strawberry lip gloss. Being closer to originality is being you at times. I feel myself, when I am just 'senza makeup'.

I believe the essence of life - set challenges for yourself. It makes you move on in the right direction. It is good to be aggressive with yourself rather than living a miserable life.

I think of a song - Milne Mujhse Se Aayi ...Btw, I really like Aditya Roy Kapur..:)

Few lines written by me as I complete my Kindle Project and ready to upload the files.

I hope my misery comes to an end,
When I am set free to fly high,
More and more birds will flock together,
They will migrate from one place to another,
Some will die of hunger,
Giving dignity to life,
I die daily,
Caged in a place where I can only cry.

:)