About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Please VOTE!!

Phew ,

I am dead tired so just few quick updates -

Modern Haiku 46:3 will include my haiku.

My LHA (Living Haiku Anthology) profile will be soon updated with more work of mine.

I have submitted my poem for the Tallenge Contest #75. Please Visit the entry below to vote for my entry for the 'Tallenge' Contest. This is the url -
http://tlng.me/1HngOoQ
Follow the three quick steps to vote for me.
Thought to pen down and do something different! Please Please read and vote!

My first result will be out on 6th April, 2015. Fingers Crossed. I just wish I share my certificate on my blog with all of you 

Love,
Archana