About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Progress of Studies....

The first course examinations are over. The second course is almost about to end by 19th April, and I am working on my project for the course accomplishment. The third course just started and I have four weeks to accomplish the same. Lot of assignments and project work for the third course.

The course Global Health and Humantarian Assistance from 'University of Manchester' comes to an end today. It was a fantastic journey of learning, discussing and appearing for online examinations (quizzes, assessed discussion for grades). The last week around Syria left me touched. Thanks to all my fellow peers who liked my worked and upvoted my posts making me stand at fourth position among the huge numbers from across the globe. I am highly delighted. Grades are still being processed and will take some time but until then just sharing my happiness around forum reputation under the tab 'Top Forum Posters'.

Love
Archana