About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, July 17, 2015

Quick Updates !!

W.e.f 1st August 2015 - i am launching my blog about different spheres of life - health, fitness, food, spirituality, politics, writer's corner, poetry, short real stories, and et al.

My current blog - So You Think You Are Living' completed five years with more than thousands of pageviews and posts. It will be always available for my readers but time to move on!

Thinking of some new name for my new blog. Suggestions are open....help me, wish me luck and bless me.


Taj Mahal Review, volume 14, Number 1, June 2015, Pg 155 - you can read my haiku.