About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, May 16, 2011

Chocolate Cake and A Thought!

I am waiting for my chocolate cake to be out of the oven. It is late in India and I just feel to hit the sack. 
 
Until the cake is done I was reading Eat Pray Love where there is a small section of conversation that left me thinking. It is true and we all are aware of this small thing but with a deeper meaning.
We all want a balance in our lives. A balance between mind and soul so that we live with all delights and desires but at the same time devote ourselves to God mainly good deeds.
The few lines that touched me from this small conversation in the book are as below:
“To find the balance you want, you must keep your feet grounded so firmly on the Earth that is like you have four legs instead of two. That way, you can stay in the world. But you must stop looking at the world through your head. You must look through your heart, instead. That way you will know God”.
I can smell the cake...so need to go...
Just remember what you read just now...look at the world through heart...
Love you all

Buona Notte:)
CheerioJ