About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I AM IN LOVE...YES..IN LOVE...JUST IMAGINE!!!

I am in love whoever this person is. I meant I am in love with his voice and command over the guitar. He plays with the chords like I play with my gungroos  while practicing Kathak. His voice touches my heart and the moment it falls on my ear drums my focus to tap my feet in Kathak comes so effortlessly.
I am much better now with my ankle pain and I thought to practice Kathak for a change and refreshment. It is so hot , I prefer to stay at home and rehearse. This video is my favourite as he sings from his heart and I feel as if he is in front of me playing the guitar and I am dancing. It comes so naturally.
It is a strange song selection for Kathak but I like to innovate new things as I have explored everything around this form of dance since years.  I mix Kathak and salsa while dancing on his awesome voice and great guitar command.
Strange thing - I will open all the windows of my hall and go around the curtains as if he is actually singing for me. I do not know but I just love when he plays and I dance.
I have learned one thing ‘anything we do right from heart will touch hearts of millions’. I share this video for many of you who are fond of this song and guitar as well. I am a big fan of both. Much above I love this guy for making me feel so happy and painless today.
I believe to break the rhythm of pain, the best idea is engage yourself into what you like the most or mainly engage your mind. I am back to work from evening and I feel no pain right now.
I am desperate to share this video. Listen and enjoy. A song for a full moon night for all of you.
I am in loveJ
CheerioJ