About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, June 17, 2011

My Father's Day Message!

I have celebrated 'Father's Day Special Week' on my blog. I have plan to bake a chocolate cake and mango dry fruit custard for my father and husband:). My family arrives tomorrow and I have a surprise for both of them:). Until June 19th, I am busy so I post my message today for all my readers.

I posted a story long time back and today I post the link of the same to honour all the fathers in this world. To honour my father who stood with me and listened to me whenever I wanted to talk or shout. J To honour my father-in-law who got me married to the best man in this world – HIS SON. To honour my husband who took care of me (majorly for the last one year) as his child. To honour my husband as a father of my 92 kids at my home - Sphoorti. To honour GOD who is the father of UNIVERSE.

Here is the link - Best Story of a Father.
Below are some of the posts that are published for my readers. If you missed them click the links below:

Forget and Forgive - Dad's Teachings to ME!
History of Father's Day
Poem for Father's Day
Father's Day - Quotes

Enjoy your Father's Day with your family....
Love you All
Cheerio:)