About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, July 8, 2011

My STORY got PUBLISHED:)

This story is very close to my heart as it reflects what I personally and strongly believe.
"You are not HAPPY when you are RICH, you are RICH when you are HAPPY" - By Archana Kapoor Nagpal

A word for my web editors.

Thanks to my web editor who published my story. I must share with my readers that as per my blog stats report, a number of visitors come through www.talesofkindness.com

When my editor said that she waits and loves to get an email from me in her inbox, I felt like a celebrity. I have added the link of this story to my label 'My Published Writings' and also shared with my FB readers. Thanks to my editor as you made me feel so special and your effort in publishing my stories on your website is really that needs to be appreciated. I have received emails from readers and thats what I writer looks forward to.

Please click the link below to read the story.


Have a rocking weekend!
Cheerio:)