About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Cried After Reading This Letter!

I received this video on my FB wall and I could not resist sharing the link on my blog. Family is the most powerful pillar of anyone’s life and the foundation stone of this pillar is our parents. Like many of you, I also fight with them as they are the only one we can take leverage to fight, laugh, yell and play. They will forgive us without any questions and reservations in mind.


It is a coincidence that I am getting associated with an old age home in Hyderabad (I am not disclosing the name until talks are finalised) to volunteer and spend some quality time with old people from 25th August – my birthdayJ.

I cried after watching this video and I am sure my readers will cry too. Love Your Parents. Fight with them, Laugh with them, Enjoy with them but PLEASE DO NOT SEND THEM TO OLD AGE HOMES.

REMEMBER - Globe is round!!!

I will post my plans around old age home soon on my blog for my readers.

Good Night!