About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, February 10, 2014

Breast Cancer Survivor.........

I plan to write a poem around a breast cancer survivor - mainly their inner feelings and desire to live. I am almost done with my ground work, and I have pen down 47 lines/256 words.

I am planning to post this poem as a part of my column in FG on Women's Day - 8th March 2014. It is mandate to spread awareness about breast cancer and also to highlight a fact that it can be treated.

My poem is not about breast cancer but how a woman feels when she goes through radiations, mood swings and the journey of pain. At the same time, I end my poem on a positive note.

Think Positive. Be Happy.

Happy Monday!