About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Rapid Fire Post!

As I posted, this is my Birthday Month so I share my few likes and things with my readersJ

Coffee or Tea

Of course COFFEE!!! That too black coffee with a pinch of sugar and few drops of low fat milkJ

Indian or Western Attire

My loved ones like my husband says ‘I look best in sarees (traditional Indian attire) but for me my blue jeans and a white shirt or maybe red top and black shorts (very casual and easy to carry)

Book or Pub

 Of course a good book!

Drinking or Smoking

I have quit both for a better skin but as preference drink that too only – JD with coke.

Family or Friends

Now this is tough but I prefer friends over family as my friends are my family. If you check my FB account I have a multilingual family – an Andhra daughter, an Italian brother, a Telugu brother and a Punjabi sister. So who says you cannot select family. I am lucky to choose my familyJ

Dance or Dinner

I am a hard core dancer so definitely dance with someone who can catch my spiritsJ

Work or Home

I work from home so both!

Swimming or Gym

They are like my babies but since I am a swimmer and my profession is around the same so ‘swimming’.

Junk Jewellery or Gold/Diamonds

Definitely, junk jewellery. I am a diamond in my eyes and there is a diamond in each one of us (read this book if you missed reading it). I have diamond/gold jewellery in my wardrobe but it makes no difference to me as “diamond is only a piece of carbon that can handle pressures very high”.

Salt or Sweet

OMG! I have a sweet jaw but I control to keep my weight in limitsJ.

Yoga in Morning or Late Night Parties

Yoga in morning!

I am tired of this rapid fire post. I am sleepy and need to hit the sack..

CheerioJ

Dolce vita!