About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Three Videos of Sphoorti on this Diwali!

Let us understand the real meaning of life this Diwali. The sweetness of sweet is when you learn the sweet aspects of life. Life is sugar when you live it. You do not need a mansion or a BMW to live but what you need is an urge and a drive to do good to others and live for good. You are a winner over evil when do not kill the evil but live with it without effecting you!

I am uploading three videos of Sphoorti for all of you. There is description under respective links. Enjoy your Diwali and be happy alwaysJ


Kids were so excited to see the crackers. They do not have a mansion to live and no BMWs to flaunt but what they have is an urge to live life fullest. They might be kings and queens of an NGO but they rule many of us...

Dancing at Sphoorti:)

There is no Diwali, if there is no dancing. Diwali 2011 at Sphoorti was a reason for all the kids to dance and show their talent. Unlike many kids, I just asked them to dance on one of my favourite number 'Dinka Chinka' and the video will say rest for them. They are high in energy and confidence. Not only that they are just lovely. I love their tapori movements and I thoroughly enjoyed this!

Happy Diwali 2011 - Sphoorti Kids

I am sorry the video is not recorded properly but I do not want that my readers miss out the wishes of my kids from Sphoorti. The enthusiasm in their voice is what makes me upload and share this videoJ

Happy DiwaliJ