About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, November 7, 2011

Mirthful or Risible - I am a Vegan Now!


I tried this experiment and I failed!

I tried to experiment that how life would be if there is no Facebook, youtube or any virtual entity. I deactivated my account and no access to any blogs of mine.

Honestly, it was very difficult. I felt as if I have no air to breathe. Our lives have become so much accustomed to virtual world that it has become an integral part of real ones.

The best part was once you are away (virtually), your friends and readers are judgemental....Calls and mails with just one question – are you fine?

I think, I have become so much committed to writing that there is a sense of responsibility towards your readers. Whether how you feel, you have to write for people. Somewhere I was upset with myself but no excuses to commitment....I am thankful to last 4 days somewhere they made me much more stronger!

I end this post with something good – I am a vegan now!

Good Night!