About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, March 16, 2012

The Sixth Sense - Story Published!!

This is a story very close to my heart. A real life incident at a blind school in Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi in the year 2005 changed my perception about life. I took 7 years to frame it as a semi-fictional story as time brought me to a stage where this needs to be shared with everyone. Thanks to my editor Cathy for publishing it. This is a wedding gift to myself after 7 years of married life. It is a memory for my husband and I am sure it will be a message to my global readers. Click the link to read my story:

http://www.inspired-personal-development.com/the-sixth-sense.html

Thanks Cathy for using my painting as well. It gives me a reason to sketch and paint more often now!

Hope all of would enjoy reading this! I have added this to label 'My Published Writings'.

Cheerio:)