About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, May 28, 2012

Weave a New Blanket!

Finally, I welcome Bangalore. My friend used to say ‘The day you get new mobile number in the city you stay, you should welcome that place’. I got my new number and I welcome Bangalore.

Before I blog, my sincere thanks to all the friends for sending lovely messages on receipt of my new mobile number. I felt CHARGED!!

Last few days were like a boat in no water. I was quite negative about my stay and was just LOST!

My neighbour uncle told me something that touched my heart. He said so convincingly, “Hyderabad is like a blanket that you should wear BUT start weaving a new blanket of Bangalore. Wear memories of Hyderabad but weave new memories now”.

After his words, I stopped crying and got back to my home. I closed my eyes and thought of Guruji. I realised for some while, I got into an Emotional mode. Maybe, I forgot, E for Emotions has no place in my life. If I get emotional, I will feel my disability J

I decided to complete the decor of my home and get back to my workouts and work. Trust me, it all worked, as I was POSITIVE. It is rightly said, ‘it is all in the mind not heart’.

I am convinced and positive that life needs to move. We cannot stay like stable water of a pond.

I kicked a new chapter and I hope it is as interesting as HyderabadJ

CheerioJ