About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I-Theory

There are two vital ‘I’s in our lives.

‘I’ can stand for ‘Importance’. ‘I’can also stand for ‘Ignorance’.

When a problem hits your life you can decide to be miserable or to be happy. The more importance you give to your problems, the more miserable you will feel.

To be happy, learn to ignore problems. Ignoring your problems does not mean being an escapist. It is just that you realise how to prioritize your actions to deal with your problems; to find the best possible solution.
Putting your problems at high priority will only make you feel miserable and will leave you confused.
You need to decide which ‘I’ interests you more; ‘I’ for ‘Importance’ or ‘I’ for ‘Ignorance’. Do not forget, at the end of the day, your happiness belongs to ‘I’.