About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, August 31, 2012

400 Posts, 15735 Page views: I Could GOAD MYSELF!



2 years, 400 posts and 15,735 page views on my blog; it is an overwhelming feeling to blog around these numbers. Being a writer, for the first time, numbers attracted me so much.

Last day of my birthday month and I am happy to share these numbers. I started to blog in 2010 and never imagined to write 400 posts on this blog. I completed a year with my second blog, dedicated to ‘Arthritis’. The page views are like my motivators to write better and worth reading.

All I could write to justify these numbers is ‘I could Goad Myself’. Few lines of Stephen Hawking at Paralympics 2012 opening ceremony that I can relate very well with this post and my feelings that prompted me, ‘Not To Give Up’ and ‘Move On’!!

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up!” - Stephen Hawking