About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ganesha....A New Start!


Day next to your birthday is a day of dreams and new plans. Dreams might come true or not but one should not stop dreamingJ

I want to start a new year and a new day with lot of dreams and plans for this yearJ. What all I want to learn and do in this year? Where I want to see myself after a year maybe the same date as today? Who all I want to have in my life and who all I think do not need me or vice versa?

I want this year to be clear like a sunny sky and calm like the light of the moon.

I want to thank my friends who wished me on FB and calls. At the same time, I start the new day of my new year with the blessings of Ganesha gifted to me by my friend.

CheerioJ