About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, August 25, 2012

32: Twice Sweeter Now - My Last Birthday Gift!!


Hey!!
My readers can wish me now...:)
After minutes from now, I will be twice sweeter. Are you jealous? If you are sweet sixteen then I will turn twice of sweet sixteen.

J

Hmmm….32 sounds good but comes with lot of responsibilities and challenges.

Moreover, when you start writing and you see your published work in the form of a book, your life is changed. Your commitments are no more limited to yourself as you are responsible for your work and wordsJ.

Fame and success has a price and it comes with a higher responsibility to be attended. As a writer or author, your life belongs to your readers and critics.

I have gifted my readers and myself three gifts as the links appear below. If you missed reading them please click and enjoy.

My Fourth Gift
My Third Birthday Gift
My Second Birthday Gift
My First Birthday Gift

My last gift to myself on my birthday will be few quotes by José Martí that I want to involve in my day to day life from tomorrow. To look at the brighter side of my lifeJ.

The first three are my favourite as I could relate to them in all the ways. Maybe, I will start my new year (post 25th August) blogging around these three quotes and my personal inputs. Until then enjoy my last gift to you on my birthday. If posible, try to incúlcate some of these for a better and happy lifeJ.

“Amor cuerdo, no es amor”

("Love sane, not love")

“Hay tres cosas que cada persona debería hacer durante su vida: plantar un árbol, tener un hijo y escribir un libro”

("There are three things that everyone should do during his life: plant a tree, have a child and write a book.")

“Hacer es la mejor manera de decir”

("Doing is the best way to tell.")

“El arma es para herir, y la palabra para curar las heridas”

("The weapon is to strike, and the word to heal wounds”)

“El único autógrafo digno de un hombre es el que deja escrito con sus obras”

("The only autograph worth a man is leaving his works written.")

“La ignorancia mata a los pueblos”

("The ignorance kills people. ")

“La muerte no es verdad cuando se ha cumplido bien la obra de la vida”

("The death is not true when the work has done well in life. ")

“Para ir adelante de los demás, se necesita ver más que ellos”

("To go ahead of others, you need to see more than they.")
Love you all and thanks for being in my life.  A special thanks to my readers who access this blog from different countries and have made it reach good stats since 2010
Time to cut the cake:).....CHEERIO!!