About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, August 24, 2012

Initiated My Second Book : Arthritis D' Catalyst


This is my fourth birthday gift to meJ

On my 31st birthday, I started my second blog - http://livelifearthritisstyle.blogspot.in/. Firstly, I am happy to celebrate my anniversary of my second blog and thanks to all those who read it. A special thanks to those who came forward in support of this blog and my idea.

On my 32nd birthday, I share good news with all my readers. I have decided the name of my second book as ‘Arthritis D’ Catalyst’ with subtitle as ‘Made for Each Other’.

I have completed the very first chapter and still have many more to be written. I plan to dedicate next few months to my book and will submit my manuscript by 5th December 2012, if all goes well.

Or maybe the beginning of next year, I will look for a publisherJ.

Look forward to a better start and an exciting journey with this book. It is a concept very special to me. Please wish me luck.

Cheerio!