About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pasta Arrabiata, Semolina Halwa to Bhagwad Gita!!

Cooking is like meditation for me. I decided to cook my dinner tonight, fusion of Indian and Italian cuisines –pasta arrabiata and sooji ka halwa (Semolina Halwa). Both are my all time favourite.

This blog has helped many readers. I have got emails where it was mentioned, ‘your blog inspires us’. At the end of the day, it was the purpose of ‘So You Think You Are Living’.

I am one of you and at times, I also feel to be inspired. I read books to keep my spirits high, mainly self-help. But nothing like reading quotes and that too from Bhagwad Gita. I read few of them while making my dinner. I thought to share with all of my readers. J. Any act is a combination of peace, action, love, humanity and body. All the quotes are around each one of these termsJ.
So read them and buon appetitoJ









"Death is as sure for that which is born, as birth is for that which is dead. Therefore grieve not for what is inevitable."