About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, November 30, 2012

One more time in Friday Gurgaon:)

Black coffee in my black mug makes my day:)....

Last day of November, and I blog my last post for this month. If you have read my previous post -

http://doyouthinkyouareliving.blogspot.in/2012/11/quotes-about-lifelive-it.html

there was a quote

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
Robert Frost

December is the month of celebration on my blog as it is the anniversary month of my blog. I will complete two years of my blogging with my readers. Good, bad, happy, sad and many experiences shared with all of you. Some were days of pain and some were just magical moments shared with all of you.

I got one more write-up shortlisted and you can read my latest article in Friday Gurgaon at the link below:

http://www.fridaygurgaon.com/news/

I have completely devoted myself to work and I am reliving my college days. Studying till late night and getting up early to finish my work on time. It feels good and I feel complete:).

Happy Weekend!