About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, February 8, 2013

Talk....!

My life is not an easy one. I do not crib around not working or owning a big house. These are mere matters to me. What troubles me is the physical pain. Yesterday, it was a really bad day for me. I could not tolerate the pain, and almost burst into tears. I cried and kept on crying. I hugged my snoopy and told him, "I have pain. I just do not want to live."....But snoopy is a toy, he cannot talk to me:)....But I felt quite better after talking to snoopy. Snoopy was just a reflection for me to vent out and feel better. As we know we all need someone to talk, and vent out. I have a life-long problem and I cannot bother everyone all the time, but sharing your feelings definitely helps. It helped me!

Month of Love: Lend an ear to your loved ones. Life is not only to take but to give as well. Sharing happiness is an easy thing, share someone's pain...trust me, you will feel better!

Three quotes that always help me to stay happy with a painful life. Though, I do not want to live a long life as pain bothers me, but as long as I live, I live around these three quotes -


"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn


“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” 
― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross



People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.” - Mother Teresa

:)