About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

National Public Health Week - 1 to 7!

This week is 'National Public Health Week'. Health is the only factor that drives you to do the best in your lives. What are your plans for your health in this week indeed in the whole year.

I completed my all projects and am going quite easy now. I have to complete my kindle book and few small writing projects that will keep going on till the contract does not end, or I do not quit!

I am back to my workouts and swimming. I almost swim 1800 m daily as it help my knees. Gymming is like breathing for me. I spend two hours with my trainer, and then few breathing exercises. I do yoga once a day whenever I get time, and when I feel to spend time with myself. I have made my travel plans for this year. I have set my calendar for the year as far as work and leisure are concerned.

Hormones and steroids make you restless in life. But to control your medical condition, you might need to live on them. But I have trained my mind on a very important factor in life which is good for all of you - just take it easy and ignore. I do not react or indeed act on anything. I put my ipod and hold my ipad, sit at the bench in the garden and work. So, many good things or bad things happen around me but I just close my eyes and tell myself - I am mortal and my every second just needs to be lived. I might die in another few days or years but I should not let a beautiful moment die. 

I have completely changed my wardrobe. All bright and pastel colours. I gave my all old clothes to my housekeeping staff. Colours add positivity to my life. I maintain an Eating Manual to make sure that I eat right. The most important - let yourself live out of all the worries and miseries. The most important factor of life is - Happiness. Just stay happy and keep the stress away from you. Do whatever gives you happiness like - I just started a new painting. Stay away from apprehensions or inhibitions. 

Your health is only your wealth!