About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, June 6, 2013

On Complete Bed Rest(:

I just slipped from treadmill as my blood pressure dropped. I just could not move . I did not realise what happened until I was taken to the hospital and the diagnosis showed  the need of complete bed rest. No movement for some days. It is my daughter's birthday and it feels bad as I planned to make cup brownie and kheer for the day. I have hurt my back at the same point where it got injured in 2006 in an accident while travelling to office.

I have so much pain that I cannot get up or move so I will pray for my daughter until I meet her on 5th July in Hyderabad, if I recover quickly.

Complete bed rest, no movement other using a rest room is such a tough job. It is late at night and I thought to read a book.

It is hard to rest for a person like me. I miss my baby doll today. (:...I just cancelled my chocolate making classes for this weekend. My all plans are postponed until I can sit and get better.....