About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, November 8, 2013

Video - Gregoire Courtine: The Paralyzed Rat That Walked...

I have started reading about diving. I am making my notes like a college student. I think it can be termed as educating myself about my last wish - to be a certified PADI. I have touched the 'Bay of Bengal' stretch of India but I am more impressed by Arabian Sea stretch of India. I always opted for exploring more around Arabian stretch than Bay of Bengal. But now after my intial data collection, I want to explore towards Indian Ocean maybe west or southwest coast of Srilanka. I studied the entire map of Srilanka to understand how I can place my idea to a practical experience.

Yes, not to forget it is important to understand my medical condition as for diving my back and knee needs to be strong. I have strong legs as I swim for 2500 m daily but diving is a different activity than swimming. So, I am reading and trying to understand my condition, and my efforts before I plan to dive. I am strict with my workouts, my diet and my regime. 

But when I was reading about diving, I came across a video. It is an informative video but beyond the information it inspires me. When right information and appropiate actions are combined together, we definitely achieve things we dream or desire in life. A video for my readers and people who believe in trying till they achieve. Someone's experiment to help spinal cord injury patients.......


Keep dreaming!!