About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

11...12....13...Are you too lucky?

I am almost done with my tickets for my vacation. Yes, my homework for PADI is almost complete. It is funny as I have to carry a heavy cylinder on my back. This is a major concern but what is the fun if there is no risk involved.

No life without taking risks. I have to wind up my writing project before I start with my self-training from next month. I have completed the challenge of 6 kms walk and 21 sun salutation. I have lost 2 more kgs as I have to be fit before I go for my vacation.

I was reading Paulo Coelho's blog; I am a sincere follower of his blog. I enjoy reading his posts and they give me so much of positive energy. I have learnt to control my anger and hide things for good. There comes a saturation point in one's life when you understand things better, and you learn to live with them. Anyways, life goes on for all of us. All that matters is our strength and will power to live it - with courage and pride.

I have to get back to my writing now. Thanks to all those who read me so far. Today is 11/12/2013 (mm/dd/yyyy)...it is assumed to be a lucky day atleast for me!! What is the definition of being lucky? Is it true that numbers or days will decide that for us? Think about it..................:)

Cheers!