About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Sun vs The Moon......Creation of God!

Last night was quite difficult. It is believed that when you do good to people it comes back to you....lol:)

I took my friend to a doctor, fed her with dinner, made her sleep at my place, and to be honest, I was quite unwell myself. 

But the way my day ended, the words I read that pinned in my heart, the tears that did not make me sleep till midnight, I asked God within my heart - where did I go wrong?

Like always there was no answer.

I could see my swollen eyes in the morning as I woke up at 6 am. I thought to go for a walk and I did not like myself in the mirror. My eye lids were red and swollen. I sighed, wore my shoes and left my home for my morning walk. For the last couple of years, moon has fascinated me but today's morning sun just took all my attention. The beauty of the sun and the undying warmth not only relaxed my tired eyes but also showed a way to my broken soul.

I sat under the sun and kept thinking ......thinking.......thinking...............

I got my answer in the heat of the sun. What the calmness of moon could not give me last night, the heat of the sun sprinkled on my swollen eyes. It told me the fact of life - moon cannot shine if there is no sun. The beauty of the moon is only because of the warmth of the sun. Similiarly, life is meaningless, if we are not warm to people. Irrespective of the calmness of the moon, the sun does not stop giving the warmth to the moon.

God has created nature very smartly. When we do not find answers around us, God gives us all the answers through his creation - The Nature. I walked and walked........................

A new chapter or another dream to be seen. What left or happened was for good. As God knows how to balance our lives - no regrets, no memories (good or bad), no wishes, no curses (never for anyone), no more tears....................just moving on.............

Keep doing good as at the end it is between YOU and GOD! Your good gestures are always noticed.

Thanks GOD!