About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, February 21, 2014

Through Her Eyes Only!

I just finished writing my poem - 'I am a Survivor' as a contribution to my column in context to 'Women's Day'.

But I was reading my poems in my book - 'The Fragrance of a Beautiful Life'. I read the poem - 'Through Her Eyes Only' and I almost cried.

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/through-her-eyes-only/

Brian - my friend and the 28th most popular poet in the world has left a comment for my poem that means a lot to me. It was not my day as little fights around our project and I felt hurt.

But his comments for my poem made me feel good.

Let us end this week with a thought - let a girl child be born. Say no to female feticide. Maybe, your daughter can be your eyes to make you see this world.

Wiping my tears and giving myself a smile - Happy Weekend!