About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fourth of July

After a long list of submissions and acceptance of my Japanese poetry - it is time to get back to only writing to finish my latest project. I am channelising my all energies for this project. I have been told not to sit for more than 10 minutes ....(lol, is that really possible????) for any writer or a professional. Hmmmm...but thats the way I can handle my back else we have to get it operated.

In this Delhi trip I got my all reports checked once again. Like always the answer to my problem is 'no'. My disorder has no cure or treatment. It is assumed out of 10 cells in body - if 4 degenerate then also 2 cells at my age have the capacity to regenerate to strengthen the body. But for me they do not regenerate. So in short and simple words all 4 degenerate making my condition weaker year by year. It is like sun is gradually setting and after this night - there will be no morning for me ..LOL!!!

Somewhere science also failed. But one thing that can help me to move on - I still love my life and myself.

A Haiga written for my readers, friends and family in US.