About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

New Thought ......

I call my new painting as 'red lips'. Well this was just made in a day and then I thought to do charcoal painting on this sketch with an acrylic base. I plan to paint the only single malt bottle in my memory box in the similiar pattern :).

I will resume my big canvas painting for my meditation corner. I plan to finish it before my birthday and gift it to myself :).

I hardly make paintings for my friends. I guess 'regalo' was the only one so far! After painting the 'Glenfiddich' bottle - I will resume my hall painting. I plan to use clay and POP textures for this bottle. Hope it comes out to be a good one.

Until then click the link below to see 'Red Lips' on my art blog.


:)