About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, September 25, 2015

Amitie

My shoulder got strained and after physiotherapy - I am better now.

I want to finish the painting as it will be my first painting for the launch of kalasutra Volume 2016. This painting is very special to me. I name it as Amitie (Friendship in French).

I just completed the base colours. Time is to paint the background. Then I will start the mural and gold foil work. At last - the grain embossing. I will take more than a month as it is a huge canvas this time.

I talk to Lord Ganesha as and when I walk from a room to another. I read the book -'Conversation with God'. Though I couldn't relate to the content then but - today things are different in my life.

<3