About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Quick Writing Updates

My FB memory triggered an amazing memory for me.

I wrote this post a year ago. I am happy to enjoy the first anniversary of 'A HAIKU PER DAY'.

I don't write erotic stuff...;) but a haiku if mine is shortlisted for an Erotic Anthology. I don't know how but all the editors loved it. I wrote a Erotic haiku????

After the third place in 13th Indian Kukai Contest - the journey is more appreciable with my haiku to be included in Italian Haiku Association (IHA Anthology).

Four Indian haiku poets are selected in this category that includes me as well.


This was an amazing year for me as a writer.

And my submissions are almost complete. I am getting all the responses now for my work. I have added three more journals to the list of the journals where my work can be read - A Hundreds Gourd, Chrysanthemum and Frozen Butterfly ( this is an audio journal so you will be able to listen to my voice as well :)). Yet to be go live.

I am collating the list again and will upload for my readers.

Also I think I forgot to share the haiku published at Whispers in the month of September, 2015. Thanks for all the inspiring comments.Here we go -




Hugs and Love 
Archana