About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy New Year 2016

Dear Readers -

A big thank you for everything. As we enter another year - let me recollect some great moments I had shared with all of you.

As I revisit my missteps and triumphs of 2015 - let me gather some achievements.

<3 4000 mts record of swimming. So far my highest.
<3 My project with AU - 'Atoms of Haiku' among top 100 in the haiku category.
<3 Launch of my page -Pyaar se Pyaar Ho Gaya reaches 112 likes in 2 months.
<3 Won three haiku contest this year.
<3 My author page reaches 187 likes
<3 My blog crosses 960 posts with 46000 visitors.
<3 Reached my resolution of 50 kgs/ 110 lbs weight.
<3 Worked for some of the best editing projects.
<3 Above all had a wonderful year with my family. We did three best vacations as we enter 11th year of our wedding.
<3 Launch of my Virtual Art Studio Kala Sutra
<3 My chocolates got an amazing response.

I AM THANKFUL TO GOD.

I enter 2016 with lot of positivity and love.
No regrets for meeting wrong people; no grudges for those who are jealous of nothing. No hard feelings for those who faked for years; those who cursed me for no reason. GOD shall bless them always.

Loads of love to all those who stood with me. Loads of blessings to those who loved my work, and encouraged me to move on.

Stay blessed. Enter 2016 with a smile :).
Stay Fit; Stay Healthy!