About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, January 4, 2016

First Post of 2016 - Creative Therapy

Wow!

We enter another fantastic year that ends with my lucky number 6. Well - it's  not about numbers or days that makes one lucky - it's all about your response to actions and reactions to situations, hurdles or anticipation of people.

This year - I started with my editing job of another anthology. I want to make use of my writing skills for a new term that is much of my innovation - 'Creative Therapy' but unlike the way you google, and read it.

I see creativity in everything around me. Maybe, that's the reason I can pen down a poem in 67 seconds. But I think creativity has a broader sprectrum to cater and heal. Heal doesn't refer to people who are going through medical disorders or mental disorders or physical disorders.

For me CT means - an approach to make small things look bigger that can benefit one's thought process, and at the same time big useless stuff appearing smaller than an atom.

Fasten your seat belts - as this year we will look at things through a lens of happiness. My first post is dedicated to the goals that I want to set and make my readers read. I want you to read happiness. Most of the time I see people around me who have everything but still they are unhappy. When you are unhappy - the first thing you will lose is a moment with your loved one; second your health ; thirdly, your balance of mind, and then you end up paying for your own mistakes/ignorance. 

Ignorance is not BLISS. Acceptance is BLISS!

My second blog - 'Power Of Happiness' will run parallel to the same concept. This week - you will get to read the second post on the blog (as I have mentioned - 'PoH' will have less posts focussing around happiness).

I wish you all a wonderful year ahead. Stay Happy. Stay Fit. Stay Positive. Be beautiful inside and out. Let your hormones do their job properly!!

Hugs n Love
Archana