About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Love - First Step Of Happiness....

Love is a strange feeling. Love for a friend, love for a sibling, love for parents, love for your spouse, or love for a stranger. The characteristics might differ but the hidden meaning is the same - unconditional care, and selfless affection. 

I was editing the whole day as I could not step out due to sore throat and fever. But I enjoyed my day - just reading some good stories. Have you ever noticed - the first time you fall in love, there is a glow on your face, and the same glow when you make love to someone ;).

Why??

As your hormones are in an elevated mode, and so are your spirits. You feel happiness about everything. Your eyes shine and your cheeks appear as glistened apples. You think of the moment wherever you go; you think of the person whatever you do..

I share a wonderful video of my favourite song to make you feel in love again and again. Apologies - it is a bollywood latest number. 

Love unconditionally. Set no expectation, and you will be a step close to happiness. Learn to sacrifice for your loved ones. This is the best feeling as you get to see your loved ones happy in their real lives.


Arijit Singh has an amazing voice. I love all his songs, and I think he sings every song that peeps through my heart to my soul. Emotional Fool!!

Hugs N Love
Archana