About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Design and Layout

I would like to give little insight to my blog and the content posted on it. Let me give a quick description of the Design and Layout of my blog.
Under the title ‘So You Think You Are Living’, you can visit my profile.
To make it easier for the readers I have selected the ‘Label’ option that appears on the right side of the main page. Currently, I have five labels as listed below. These labels are mainly the index to the blog.  When I accomplish a post and before posting the same to the blog I select a suitable label under which it would appear. I am giving a description and purpose of each ‘Label’ below. I have plans to add more ‘Labels’ to my blog.
Background – This is mainly to explain to my readers why do I blog? What made me to blog again? This is solely my writing inspired by my real life only.
For My Readers – This label will include posts and updates for my readers. It will include my feedback to the readers in case they need additional clarification around their suggestions or comments.
From My Library – This label is solely to share the content that I read in some other book or on net via forwarded mails, self-help stories etc with my readers. The posts under this label are not my writings but inspired by readings that I feel to share and redraft for my readers.
Real Life Chapters – These are my real life stories or incidents that I discovered in my lifetime. I express these incidents as stories with a moral for my readers to learn. They are solely inspired by real life experiences and had nothing to do with other writings.
What I think – This label will mainly have posts around my thoughts about a particular instance or subject. We come across many situations in our daily lives from where our thoughts are nurtured. I write content around my thoughts and post them under this label.
Below every post there is a tab to post ‘Comment’. Readers can post their feedback and suggestions as a part of the comments. If you feel to share the post with your friends you can select any of the options from the tabs (Email, Blog, Twitter, Facebook and Google Buzz) adjacent to the ‘Comment’ tab.