About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cheer for India!

Nothing is impossible. Even the word impossible says ‘I M POSSIBLE’. Surprised!!

Well, this is for India. Match has just started.....
I have cancelled all scheduled sessions to catch up today’s match. I just pray India wins this match and proves that ‘IMPOSSIBLE IS – I M POSSIBLE’
Following the performances of both the teams, Australia is definitely on the stronger side. But if they can lose after 33 wins, they can lose to India as wellJ
Cricket is a game of chance though this is untrue in case of Australia. Like many others, I am keeping my fingers crossedJ
Let us hear it for India this time......INDIA ...INDIA...INDIA
Cheerio!