About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

P.S I LOVE YOU !

Look at the weather outside it is awesome. I remember my college days and the way I used to bunk classes on such weather days. Clouds are kissing the earth to tell how much we missed them. In slang language it is sexy weather outside:)

Two weeks back I got operated and most of my readers would have read this post.


My stitches were taken off yesterday and I am back on my feet to roam and get back to my coaching classes. It is surprising but my every visit has been some kind of learning for me. It is not related to my anatomical learning J but my meeting with strangers and learning something new. Most of my stories on inspirational websites are result of my hospital visits. I must convey my thanks to people I met in the hospital during my visits as lot of content on my blog belongs to their experiences and my learning through them.

Today, it was no different as I was waiting for my husband to come and pick me when I met an old man. He was sitting next to me and must be around 75 years old. He was feeble and very old to even realise that I asked him to move a bit to make some room for me to sit.

Very soon I realised that he was hard of hearing so I chose to stand and wait for my husband. The waiting lounge at Apollo Hospital is always packed. But he could make out and pushed himself slightly on the right to create space for me. He acted something saying that I am thin so this much place is enough for me. I loved that and just smiled with a gesture to say ‘Thanks’.

I waited for 10 minutes and my husband called on my mobile asking me to come at the reception. I took my bag and medical report to make a move. The moment I got up, the old man held my bag and pasted a tag on it that says –

“P.S I LOVE YOU’”

Before I could ask him he gave me a piece of paper that has the text “Please convey anyone you meet in life that you love him or her as a being or the most wonderful creator of GOD. GOD created man to spread love and there are still many who are left untouched with the feeling of being loved. The word ‘love’ gives a hope to live and peace to die. I am doing this for every person whom I meet in a day and who can take my attention. So you were one of them so please spread my message to others.”

I was delighted and smiled saying to him – “Love You Too, Sir”.

I gave the same tag to my husband. But for me the best place to convey the old man’s message and my feelings is my blog. Please spread the message of love. As a human being, I say to everyone in the universe – P.S I LOVE YOU. No matter you have someone to admire you or not, no matter you are rich or poor, no matter you called me names, no matter whether you love or hate me, no matter you are dark or fair, no matter you are old or young, I will always love everyone, GOD created as a part of this universe. Just thought to say will you say the same to others – P.S – I LOVE YOU!

Dolce Vita

CheerioJ