About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mumbai Blasts....Failed to Curb the Spirit of Mumbai People!!!

I thought I will write about “What to do to Love Yourself?” I am back from my third Art of Living class, I feel so much relaxed. As a part of our homework we are asked to do something selfless today for some stranger. Though I do not believe in strangers and helping them as I had a very bitter experience virtually by helping strangers and the way they have hurt me but as a human I have one thing for all the people of Mumbai.

As a part of my homework and my nature of humanity, I pray for all those who lost their lives and families in these serial blasts. Mumbai is known for its spirit to recover fast and get back to action for last 20 years after 13 blasts(:

I - with immense respect for Mumbai Janta (commom masses) pray that your family and loved ones remain safe. Those who lost their families, I pray for their soul and will just say one thing ‘Do Not Give Up the Spirit with which each Mumbai wala lives’.

Your losses cannot be recovered but your spirit can only protect you against any further blast. Like always Mumbai has showed that no terrorist attack can stop them to live their lives. If history of Mumbai will remember 26/11 or 13/7, it will also remember the courage and spirit of Mumbai people to fight against this terrorism!