About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, July 15, 2011

Message Through A Personal Video!!

Click the link to the video message recorded by me. This video is uploaded on my youtube channel – Dolce Vita - Sweet Life

Message Through Personal Video

The purpose of this video is to communicate a small message through my four birds. Firstly, I have named my birds as Italian words that I liked. They are named as Gracia, Rossa, Bianca and ChelseaJ

My birds are love of my life. They make me feel complete and I have learned a great lesson through them – Selfless Love!

All they need is love and all they give is selfless love. Where the world is under the threat of terrorism, my birds make me feel so proud that God has created different creatures to teach us the meaning of life and love. Spread the message of selfless love through this video. Their sweet chirping noises make my life colourful as colourful my birds are.

Respect wild life, love nature and you will see how the world changes around you. Get pets or birds home and you will see a difference in your world.

BTW, I made custard on that day when this video was recorded. I am so infantile to ask them also. Somehow it got recorded and this is a memory that I made custard for my babies (my birds)J
Love the creation of God and Love Humanity....Stop this terrorism...It will benefit none!
Dolce Vita....

Amilo Tutti (Love You ALL)