About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, July 18, 2011

Completed AOL (Part I)...Whats special on my blog this week??

I have completed my first level of course for AOL (Art of Living) - Part I. It was a beginning of my spiritual journey. But now today when I hold my cup of green tea, I miss my classes. It was a kind of routine where you get up at 4 am, pack your bag and rush to your sessions. Sessions that teach you to connect to yourself. I have been a veggie for last 6 days and thats an achievement as I cannot live without fish:)

This course has changed lot of things in me and about me. I promise to follow the regime of practicing 45 mins of my learning of AOL daily. Though practicing in a group was fun but at the end of the course before we move to next level we need to be proficient in part I.

This week my blog writings are dedicated to a thought - 'What to do to love yourself?'.

I will post content from my learnings and experiences around the same. There is a connection when we say love yourself and loving others. As the great saying goes "If you cannot respect yourself, you cannot respect others". Just replace respect with love and you will feel the connection.

A tip :

If you are bored of your physical appearance go for a makeover. I have started my makeover levels. Level 1: I got my haircut done keeping the length same. Lot of layers and steps. Then I got nose piercing done. I am scoping on more levels now like highlighting my hair and losing two more kilos:)

Changing your looks adds freshness to life and after all change is spice of the life. So Spice It Up! Changing looks defintely change your demeanor in all dimensions:)

Love Yourself....And Love People Around You!

Cheerio:)