About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Love is Above Freedom : Video of My Bird!


My birds make me feel so special. They share a special bond with me. I got them on 4th July, 2011 and since then I am so emotional about them. I have recorded a number of videos and clicked more than 50 pics of them.

My favourite is the yellow one as you guys will see in this video. Below is the link.


I play with him and the best part is that he is very friendly and loves to be clicked. He does not scare and is very confident in front of the camera. He understands very well that he is being clicked. Very intelligent bird!

Just watch his video that I recorded few days back.

In the last few minutes of video he is trying to get into the cage and his effort is so much visible. I have understood one thing -

More than freedom what keeps one happy is the feeling of being united and together with your loved ones, even if you are caged. And the effort of my little bird in this video to go back into the cage and be united with his friends is so much true that love is above freedomJ

Watch and Enjoy!