About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, October 30, 2011

One more story is published!

I am sharing a link to my fourth story that got published on www.talesofkindness.com. Below is the link –
You can find link to my all writings under the label – ‘My Published Writings’.
My sincere thanks to my editor (Carol) for all her support and interest in my writings.
Her emails after my writing is published are a great encouragement in itself.
Since now winters have started so my coaching classes are stopped for a while. My focus is more around my workouts, belly dancing and kickboxing.
I have indulged into full fledged writing for different websites and I have also resumed writing my book. I have completed writing 8 chapters for my book and 7 are still to be done. So have lot of stuff to be taken care.
I am happy sharing this link and to be honest as per the blog statistics, a number of visitors on my blog are through my writings on different websites.
I should thank my all readers, my doctors and my friends!
CheerioJ