About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

‘Why This Kolaveri Di’ ??

 As I sip my night drink – milk with turmeric....no hard drinks for me...I thought to post something.............

BTW milk with a pinch of turmeric (as per my body weight, it should be 2 pinch only) is good source of pain reliever. But yes I must agree it does not taste that great(:

I had a good day after a long time. I have resumed my all normal day to day activities. I am back to my workouts and swimming. It is little harder but I am trying to cope up.

My friend is in town till Friday and then he is moving to Bangalore. He was going for shopping and I tagged along with him. We really had fun after so many months. Ajitabh and I share a very strange chemistry. People have a notion that he does not talk much but if they see him with me they will say is he the same guy?  He is reserved for the world but for me, he shares everything about his life. I felt no knee pain while shopping with him. I got myself a nice denim dress. He made me laugh so much. After a long time, I felt as if I am the same Archana from Deloitte who used to pat Ajitabh and tell ‘Kya yaar hi nahi bol sakta tu’. I always admired his simplicity. I think friends make our problems appear so trivial:)

OMG! He made me read all his silly mails to his flings. But I was not bored. I was trying to understand life is so much fun for peopleJ

I want to spend my quality time with all my friends (real/virtual). They all have been so special to me. So are my readers!

I watched the video of ‘Why This Kolaveri Di’ while working out. I found it very interesting and the video really made me laugh....So I felt to post the link for all of you!


The way the video expresses the problem of an average Indian boy who failed in love or has problems with his girl is a good learning. He is expressing everything through fun and it looks so creative. Problems should be embraced.....
I am tired and I will sleep nowJ

Buona NotteJ