About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, December 23, 2011

Ek Main Aur Ek Santa:)


Ek Main Aur EkK tu...Tera Peche Peche Main...Mera Aaga Aaga tu...lol...(Santa is busy reading my list)...lol

I dedicate the below link to the song to SantaJ.Please, I am after you Santa with my list of wishes. Enjoy this song and just be Talli this Xmas....


Ok, here I go!!

1.)    I want to go VegasJ...Yes, I really want to go!!

2.)    ipad2

What...nothing more is coming to my mind...I guess my list is done.

Come on guys, prepare your list, it is so much fun. You never know, it might come trueJ

I wish Santa makes all your dreams and wishes come trueJ...

 I really need to rush for tomorrow’s preparations and decoration stuff. Love You All!

CheerioJ