About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Birthday My Dear Sister:)

Life is so strange for me. I surely believe if God takes away one thing he has a reason as he wants us to give something better indeed the best. I met Sheena after 16 years and today we are like much more than sisters. We share everything under the sun and above the ground. I have posted a lot on my blog but today I will just introduce someone who inspires me a lot. I love you my God given sister and I wish you a very ‘Happy Birthday’, Sheena!

I am posting a poem for you on your birthday just to tell how special you are for me. I am always with you no matter what!

So loads of love and tonnes of blessings for my sister on her birthday. Thanks for making me laugh so much on today’s call. I dedicate this poem to my sister and if my readers also share such a wonderful bond with their sister then you can reshare!

The Woman I call sister by Marissa Gertmenian

The woman I call sister
Is someone who is there
The woman I call sister
Is someone who always cares.

The woman I call sister
Can make me smile when times are blue
The woman I call sister
Is someone very true.

The woman I call sister
By choice, is my best of friend
The woman I call sister
Will be there till the end

The woman I call sister
Is the blessing from God above
The woman I call sister
Is the sister that I'll always love.

Thanks for being in my lifeJ
Happy Birthday SweetieJ