About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Dussera......

Happy Dussera to my all readers.

A day to celebrate victory of good over evil.  There are many things that are within us that make us the way we are in our lives. I just opened my eyes and realised the worst thing about my personality as a human being. The realisation to 'Expect' from relationships or people is the worst trait of my personality. I am not God so like all of you, I do expect small things in life. A hug, a smile, shoulder to cry or a hand to bless me, when I am just not happy. 

After few minutes, people in Delhi would burn the effigies of Ravana to underline the theme of victory of good over evil. Take this moment to realise the hidden evil in you and set it on fire. 

I decline all the feelings that make me expect from people in real and virtual lives. I close doors of my heart to expect from others and just 'move on' with a thought, ' I will live my best of life each day for myself and I am responsible for my sorrows and happiness, going forward'.

I set the Evil of my life 'Expectation' on fire.

Happy Dussera:)